Workshops | The Willink Group
Thank you for your interest in attending one of our educational workshops. Our workshops have consistently received high ratings and we're confident that you will find great value in attending.
Please provide your information in the form below. This information is needed for venue space requirements, as well as to have a way to contact you in case of unforeseen circumstances that would cause cancellation or rescheduling. You will not be put on a mailing list unless you request such.
All of the following 2020 "Medicare Made Simple" workshops will be held at the Howard Miller Library, 14 S Church Street, Zeeland, MI 49464
Ideal for that person who is approaching the age of 65, or has continued to work past the age of 65 and is now thinking about retiring. We cover everything you need to know including Medicare A, B, C, & D, how and where to enroll, time frames, avoiding lifetime penalties, how to possibly save $144.30 per month, and much more. This workshop is purely educational. No products are offered or sold and no personal information is collected. For persons with special needs, call or TTY (616) 499-1951.
1. DATE: Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m
2. DATE: Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m
3. DATE: Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m
4. DATE: Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m
5. DATE: Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m
6. DATE: Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m