Workshops & Webinars
Thank you for your interest in attending one of our educational workshops or webinars which have consistently received high ratings. We're confident that you will find great value in one of the following options:
- Workshops: Unless otherwise noted, workshops are held at the Howard Miller Library, 14 S Church Street, Zeeland, MI. Keep in mind that attendance is limited.
- Webinar (group): An online group presentation using a program called Zoom where participants are given a computer link which allows them to see the presenter's computer screen and follow along. There is no expectation for a person to interact, but it is possible if so desired. These online webinars are becoming very popular and are easy to use. Informational packets will be sent to participants prior to the webinar. For a schedule of upcoming webinars and to register, see the information below.
- Video conference (individual): Using Zoom, this is designed for individuals or couples who need full, or partial guidance as they approach Medicare eligibility and prefer a more individualized approach. Prior to the meeting, individuals receive informational handouts to use during the video meeting. Register by email at email@example.com or call (616) 499-1951.
- Online Videos: We are currently developing a library of short (2-3 minute) informational videos addressing various Medicare topics. A list of current videos can be found at our website www.thewillinkgroup.com and click on the “Resources” drop down menu, then click on “Videos” These can be viewed at your convenience as often as you wish! Links to these videos can be received by requesting through email.
- In person appointment: If a face-to-face meeting is preferred, email firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 499-1951 to schedule a meeting at our office in Holland.
2022, UPCOMING GROUP WORKSHOP & WEBINARS
"MEDICARE MADE SIMPLE"
Ideal for that person who is approaching the age of 65, or has continued to work past the age of 65 and is now thinking about retiring. We cover everything you need to know including Medicare A, B, C, & D, how and where to enroll, time frames, avoiding lifetime penalties, how to possibly save $170.10 per month, and much more. This workshop is purely educational. No products are offered or sold and no personal information is collected except your email address which is used solely for communication regarding the webinar. You will not be put on a mailing list unless you request such.
Workshops, "Medicare Made Simple"
Our workshops are held in-person at the Howard Miller Library, 14 S Church Street, Zeeland, MI. Attendance is limited.
1. Tuesday, February 15, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
2. Thursday, April 14, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
3. Tuesday, June 7, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
4. Monday, August 29, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
5. Tuesday, October 4, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
Webinars using Zoom, "Medicare Made Simple"
Our Medicare Made Simple webinars are held the third Thursday of the month from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. They are provided as an online group webinar using Zoom video conferencing. Participants are provided materials in advance for referencing during the video conference.
1. Thursday, March 17, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
2. Thursday, April 21, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
3. Thursday, May 19, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
4. Thursday, June 16, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
5. Thursday, July 21, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
6. Thursday, August 18, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
7. Thursday, September 15, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
8. Thursday, October 20, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
9. Thursday, November 17, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
"PRIORITY HEALTH PLANS, ANNUAL REVIEW"
These workshops/webinars are primarily designed for those who are already on Medicare and want a review of the plans Priority Health is offering for 2023. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held in-person at the Howard Miller Library, 14 S Church Street, Zeeland, MI. Attendance is limited.
Workshops, "Priority Health annual review"
1. Monday, October 17, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
2. Tuesday, October 18, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
3. Tuesday, October 18, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Webinars using Zoom, "Priority Health annual review"
All of our webinars are provided as an online group webinar using Zoom video conferencing. Participants are provided materials in advance for referencing during the video conference.
1. Tuesday, October 11, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Please provide your information in the form below. This information is needed for contact purposes in the case of unforeseen circumstances that would cause cancellation or rescheduling. You will not be put on a mailing list unless you request such.