Workshops/Webinars | The Willink Group
Thank you for your interest in attending one of our educational workshops or webinars which have consistently received high ratings. We're confident that you will find great value in one of the following options:
- Workshops: All workshops are held at the Howard Miller Library, 14 S Church Street, Zeeland, MI. Due to Covid attendance is limited and participants are asked to follow the library's current Covid guidelines
- Webinar (group): An online group presentation using a program called Zoom where participants are given a computer link which allows them to see the presenter's computer screen and follow along. There is no expectation for a person to interact, but it is possible if so desired. These online webinars are becoming very popular and are easy to use. Informational packets will be sent to participants prior to the webinar. For a schedule of upcoming webinars and to register, see the information below.
- Video conference (individual): Using Zoom, this is designed for individuals or couples who need full, or partial guidance as they approach Medicare eligibility and prefer a more individualized approach. Prior to the meeting, individuals receive informational handouts to use during the video meeting. Register by email at email@example.com or call (616) 499-1951.
- Online Videos: We are currently developing a library of short (2-3 minute) informational videos addressing various Medicare topics. A list of current videos can be found at our website www.thewillinkgroup.com and click on the “Resources” drop down menu, then click on “Videos” These can be viewed at your convenience as often as you wish! Links to these videos can be received by requesting through email.
- In person appointment: If a face-to-face meeting is preferred, and as state guidelines allow, we can accommodate a face to face meeting in our conference room which allows for proper social distancing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 499-1951 to schedule a meeting at our office in Holland. In home appointments are not being accepted at this time.
2021, UPCOMING GROUP WORKSHOP/WEBINARS
Ideal for that person who is approaching the age of 65, or has continued to work past the age of 65 and is now thinking about retiring. We cover everything you need to know including Medicare A, B, C, & D, how and where to enroll, time frames, avoiding lifetime penalties, how to possibly save $148.50 per month, and much more. This workshop is purely educational. No products are offered or sold and no personal information is collected except your email address which is used solely for communication regarding the webinar. You will not be put on a mailing list unless you request such.
Our workshops are held in-person at the Howard Miller Library, 14 S Church Street, Zeeland, MI. Due to Covid restrictions attendance is limited and participants are asked to follow the library's Covid guidelines.
1. Tuesday, June 29, 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
2. Tuesday, June 29, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
3. Tuesday, July 27, 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
4. Tuesday, July 27, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
5. Tuesday, August 31, 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
6. Tuesday, August 31, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
All of the following webinars are provided as an online group webinar using Zoom video conferencing. Participants are provided materials in advance for referencing during the video conference.
1. Wednesday, June 23, 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
2. Wednesday, June 23, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
3. Saturday, June 26, 10:00 - 11:15 a.m.
4. Saturday, June 26, 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
5. Wednesday, June 30, 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
6. Wednesday, June 30, 7:00 - 8:15 p.m.
7. Saturday, July 3, 10:00 - 11:15 a.m.
8. Saturday, July 3, 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.
"PRIORITY HEALTH PLANS, ANNUAL REVIEW"
These workshops/webinars are primarily designed for those who are already on Medicare and want a review of the plans Priority Health is offering for 2022.
1. Wednesday, September 22, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
2. Wednesday, September 22, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
3. Wednesday, September 29, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
4. Wednesday, September 29, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
5. Saturday, October 2, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
6. Saturday, October 2, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Please provide your information in the form below. This information is needed for contact purposes in the case of unforeseen circumstances that would cause cancellation or rescheduling. You will not be put on a mailing list unless you request such.